Content needed to adjust to be memorable but ultimately useful to the site visitor. The challenge was to make every piece of content on the site work to further the Web strategy. The University rewrote content so it more directly served its goals:
- enroll more, higher quality, academically engaged students;
- engage lapsed alumni and potential supporters to donate;
- hire more qualified faculty candidates;
- create meaningful relationships with potential employers of graduating students; and
- create meaningful relationships with media.
All content needed to support interactions and conversions that would contribute to Loyola’s plan to become the leading Catholic comprehensive university in the nation. TBG worked with Loyola and their branding agency, 160over90, to rework content so the site had nothing that did not serve the University’s strategic goals. Every piece of content serves a particular audience, and the goals for that audience are front of mind when new content is developed.